Entrepreneurship Gets A Reboot
On my behalf: I’m sharing my CEO role with a long term mentor and partner. With the goal to make Wildstyle Network a future-proof hub for fast digital entrepreneurship, for product innovations, reasearch & development leading to an outstanding form of creative digital communication. To progressively develop tomorrow’s modern companies.
Through Dirk Popp I learned to develop a unique view of creating an unmatched company. It’s still called Wildstyle Network but it will get a new recognition soon.
Dirk always supported my ideas and also our projects to accelerate digital entrepreneurship by co-founding and investing in fresh startup teams and crazy ideas. For almost 15 years now, we’re using Wildstyle Network’s agency profits to fuel a fund and to build a portfolio of international startups from all angles: Robotic, big data, AI, automotive, social impact, gaming and many other verticals that make a difference in our lifetime. With this decade long know-how tailwind, our digital consulting company was able to attack the most critical projects and business models in the industry.
Without the support of my leadership team and without Dirk’s mentorship in the early days and beyond, I‘d never have been able to develop the Wildstyle Network I was picturing twenty years ago.
With our new consulting C-level we attack this decade with a new team and extended thinking.
A Complete Leadership Team, Inclusive And Distributed
Now it feels like the leadership team is complete — with Dirk, Anja, Ralf and myself moving Wildstyle Network forward as one unique force. Armed with all the experience and courage you need to move fast in an ever-changing world, breaking through to change and create.
We as a team are now on a mission to act as one to cultivate a form of leadership that leads to excitement, curiosity and attention to detail among the entire team at all our offices in Dresden, New York Shanghai and now, more than ever, Berlin.
It will be a different journey in 2021 than it was in 2019. While 2020 was a year of formidable change across the globe, as a company we had outstanding results. Now we’re now adapting ways to create a first class employee experience in physical and in distributed remote teams across four to five offices. As a mindful management team we want to
- Ensure our global teams have access to us as a person and not just as a member of the management
- Accelerate the learning curve of the entire team and ourselves alike
- Support and engage with the team to achieve excellence in their work that translates on their private, their profesional and other people’s lives
- Maintain high standards at a fast-paced, scalable and innovative company
CO-CEOs / Time To Find Our Sweetest Sweet Spots
Dirk is joining an award winning and experienced team at Wildstyle Network. However, he comes along with an extraordinary track record of leading Germany’s largest PR firm, becoming the country’s most creative PR firm, being Germany’s crisis comms ambassador and, in his last job, leading the global communication unit at №1 mapping company HERE Technologies.
Knowing that these track records will add more families of expertise and accelerate our creative output on the one side, we’are allowing time to debate the agency’s positioning as well as new territories we want to conquer together.
Every new team you put into the spotlight needs time to fine-tune or even re-adjust their personal and professional position within the company. We have tremendous trust in our global and diverse workforce, they allow us to learn from our future failures giving feedback when and wherever they see the need, to reflect on all our experience and allowing us to meet our challenges with mutual respect, we decided to continue Wildstle Network as a CEO duo.
Restart Entrepreneurship And Redefine Capitalism To Consult And to Build Modern Companies
Now, a tectonic disruption is hitting management consulting just as it has hit many other industries. The increasing pace of technological change means that, more and more, consultants’ recommendations and an agency’s concept is already out of date nearly as soon as they’re made. As a team we’re focusing on five pillars to give recommendation ahead of the curve:
- Foster an ahead-of-the-curve industry experience to deliver meaningful and result driven consultation and creative output for our clients
- Investments in a happy and excellent creative digital workforce
- Maintaining and accelerating our main drivers: creativity, digital entrepreneurship and innovation. Putting them at the heart of our familiy of expertises and our company.
- Investing in a new breed of entrepreneurs with fresh ideas via our startup fund. Giving our cross-functional teams the opportunity to work on, in and with our rich startup portfolio. We plan to grow the portfolio +50% in the next 2 years while exiting 10% of our performers.
- Investing a minimum of 5% of our total income in Research & Development by using artificial intelligence, new forms of user experience and interface design with the goal to meet the challenges of our time and our planet